TNTLUNA - Dynamite at Midnite !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of War [B.O.W]

4 posters

Go down

Brothers Of War [B.O.W] Empty Brothers Of War [B.O.W]

Post  Hobbit24 Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 am

Hello I Would Like To Know If The Leader Or Diplomate Of TNTLUNA Would Concider A Confederation Pact Or A Non Agression Pact With The Brothers Of War Allience ?

Please Message Me With Your Answer As Soon As Possible

Thank You
Hobbit246 B.O.W
Anonymous
Hobbit24

Back to top Go down

Brothers Of War [B.O.W] Empty Re: Brothers Of War [B.O.W]

Post  Lisam Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:31 am

Hello hun nice to see you here... hullo

Can I ask if any of our members farm any of yours??

xxx
Lisam
Lisam
Danger uxb
Danger uxb

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit24 Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:58 pm

nope, none of my allience attacks other alliences without aproval, and we would defenitly not attack yous, as you have done nothing against us untill now
Anonymous
Hobbit24

Back to top Go down

Post  teutonic Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Hobbit24 wrote:nope, none of my allience attacks other alliences without aproval, and we would defenitly not attack yous, as you have done nothing against us untill now

until now ? whats happened?
teutonic
teutonic
Admin
Admin

https://blow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit24 Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:17 pm

well 1 of your members has attacked 3 members of the allience and 1 of them was me, n frankly i wasnt that happy about it, but its how the game goes, but if we were to set up a confederation pact or nap to stop these attackes, and he is really attacking my personal friend jase alot and he cant even build buildings because the lack of resources
Anonymous
Hobbit24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisam Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:32 pm

I actually asked if any of our guys were farming any of yours - not the other way round..

as the answer is yes, I am afraid that we can't offer a NAP at this time as it would be taking away resources from our players.

I suggest that you speak to your players, as if ours aren't attacking with catapults these attacks can always be avoided so that no losses occur to your players, they just need to either be more active or learn to dodge attacks. Once our players recieve no troop kills or resources it becomes a waste of time and in most cases you will be left alone, but if our players are gaining resources, then they will continue to come back as that is the nature of the game.

xxx
Lisam
Lisam
Danger uxb
Danger uxb

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit24 Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:34 pm

ok thanks anyway
Anonymous
Hobbit24

Back to top Go down

Post  teutonic Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:18 pm

Lisam wrote:...I suggest that you speak to your players, as if ours aren't attacking with catapults these attacks can always be avoided so that no losses occur to your players, they just need to either be more active or learn to dodge attacks. ...

You should charge for nuggets like that lis Wink
teutonic
teutonic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisam Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 pm

are you being sarcastic teuty???

lol

xx
Lisam
Lisam
Danger uxb
Danger uxb

Back to top Go down

Post  teutonic Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Lisam wrote:are you being sarcastic teuty???

lol

xx

no thats dam good advice - given freely too.
teutonic
teutonic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisam Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm

ahhh lol - I thought you were being funny, like people should know this stuff anyway hahaha!!

aww thats me... always happy to help

treehug
Lisam
Lisam
Danger uxb
Danger uxb

Back to top Go down

Post  teutonic Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Lisam wrote:ahhh lol - I thought you were being funny, like people should know this stuff anyway hahaha!!

aww thats me... always happy to help

treehug

theres always new people arriving on the servers. new to the game and still learning. Even this late in the server. so free advice worth a fortune in res XD
teutonic
teutonic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brothers Of War [B.O.W] Empty free advise = res

Post  browny Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:04 pm

how can free advise be worth res it wouldn't be free then would it wtf Wink
Anonymous
browny

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit24 Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:10 pm

hey its me again, just wondering if their is anyway you would stop attacking B.O.W? because me and my team mates are constantly getting attacked and B.O.W has lost a few members due to the attacks.

so could you please reconcider your previous statment ??

Thanks

Hobbit246
Anonymous
Hobbit24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisam Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:23 pm

are they catapult attacks??

If not just tell them to build more crannies to cover the warehouse & keep their troops away from the village when they are away from the PC...

sorry to those members of TNT if I have just lost you a farm lol!! (but most players never take this advice - so you should be safe haha)
Lisam
Lisam
Danger uxb
Danger uxb

Back to top Go down

Post  SAS Hereford Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:15 pm

lmao!!!! so glad its not just me that gives advice out to farms...feel a lot better now hehehehe

awww bless such innocence...makes me want to take him under my wing...nurture him and look after him.....

*slaps face a few times* for gods sake Im supposed to have turned over a new leaf and become all mean and ruthless.... Rolling Eyes yeah like thats gonna happen...
SAS Hereford
SAS Hereford
Safe cracker
Safe cracker

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit24 Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:51 pm

its just that a few of the members are high populated and dont have any room for any additional crannys, like me for example, but if its for resources, im sure i can send some if needed, cos i make alot of wheat an hour, im sure L Double E will know i make a good ammount of wheat an hour, but i cant upgrade anything in my village with only 1k of resources and loads of wheat, so please stop attacking, it would be much appreciated, n maybe b.o.w can end and we can join you allience, or atleast a faction of it
Anonymous
Hobbit24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisam Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:04 am

then you need to either reduce your warehouse size so the crannies cover it - or knock something else down that you don't need in order to build more crannies

then when attacks stop because we get nothing you can resume building, you can't just ask for an easy ride when everybody else has had to do these things I am sorry.
Lisam
Lisam
Danger uxb
Danger uxb

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordbarron Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:16 am

first off. if you are being farmed, first thing you should do is build crannies or spend resources. if you dont have the room the sacrafices will have to be made, either the pop or resources.

then i would also be a hypocrit if i didnt say this part. farming should all be in the past guys. we all farmed at the begining to get to where we are now, since we're here our attention should be on building an army. anyone that is left standing at this stage should be brought in as aids to supply resources to WW or troops to protect them. thats why i stopped attacking Judges, i knew they would eventually be part of the click, and me destroying their defenses wouldnt help.

at the end of the day, if it is the way of the server for both northern sides to war, both will be fighting for the small player to aid their WW goal.
Lordbarron
Lordbarron
Safe cracker
Safe cracker

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit24 Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:43 am

hey even tho we are really small at the moment, but do you think B.O.W could maybe be something with Tntluna??? cos i would really like it and every1 could do with the help, obvisoly the bad thing is that yous would lose some farms, if not, do you think i and a few others that are active could join tntluna? or atlease a faction of it?
Anonymous
Hobbit24

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit24 Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:16 pm

wel you guys won, im quitting, but trust me i will be back, but wont start anything lol

good work, how to see TNTLUNA on the next server Razz
Anonymous
Hobbit24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum