Spying Game

Go down

Spying Game

Post  Dagon on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:32 pm

It is a brutal truth that in games such as this, spying is going to be a fact of life.

The only way to minimise the damage is a cell system. Forums should be restricted to the leadership only the rest get told what they need to know and do.
avatar
Dagon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  teutonic on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:35 pm

Dagon wrote:It is a brutal truth that in games such as this, spying is going to be a fact of life.

The only way to minimise the damage is a cell system. Forums should be restricted to the leadership only the rest get told what they need to know and do.

I actually think farms is diversifying into a sort of cell system, what with recent events.

This forum is wide open for now. I did it that way so everyone can have a say, plus its tricky to manipulate the forum Shocked
avatar
teutonic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 790
Join date : 2008-09-07

View user profile http://blow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  lord dempo on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:39 pm

an alliance built up of small 'cells' and wings could be a really good idea, you limit your defences as its harder to pass a message around lots of wings, but the way spying will be cut out more than counter acts this Smile
avatar
lord dempo
Safe cracker
Safe cracker

Posts : 352
Join date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  teutonic on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:48 pm

lord dempo wrote:an alliance built up of small 'cells' and wings could be a really good idea, you limit your defences as its harder to pass a message around lots of wings, but the way spying will be cut out more than counter acts this Smile

yep its always the same problem. secrecy and lack of communication but relatively free from spies, or wide open and nests of them.
avatar
teutonic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 790
Join date : 2008-09-07

View user profile http://blow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  spikey on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:32 am

why dont we use the ally chat then only members of alliance online can see and respond!
avatar
spikey
Safe cracker
Safe cracker

Posts : 197
Join date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  lord dempo on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:37 am

its not communication between TNT members that will be a problem its communication with the rest of farms that may cause issues ,

_________________


10 KG OF PURE SEX
avatar
lord dempo
Safe cracker
Safe cracker

Posts : 352
Join date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  Donnod on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:10 pm

i think its also how that communication is received. I dont think certain areas of the Farms forums should be accessable by all. i think that farms as an alliance is entitled to a little privacy. But instead all is to view and all can comment upon it.

For example [ I] is part of each forum. Nothing is hidden but they are not Farms. I dont think it is right that they are able to comment on how Farms is run. Help with projects. Join forces to defend and attack . yes and yes. But make comments as to how Farms should run . NO.

my simple opinion thats all.

And to be clear Farms have also no right to question how [i] is run.

_________________
There comes a time when some must go. Those that are loved will always remain in the heart. Never to be forgotten. But they would want you to move on, and to be happy. That would be their last wish. The last promise they would want you to make. Its hard but that promise i have now made.
avatar
Donnod
Safe cracker
Safe cracker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 41
Location : By the beach. No really i am.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  teutonic on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:23 pm

Donnod wrote:i think its also how that communication is received. I dont think certain areas of the Farms forums should be accessable by all. i think that farms as an alliance is entitled to a little privacy. But instead all is to view and all can comment upon it.

For example [ I] is part of each forum. Nothing is hidden but they are not Farms. I dont think it is right that they are able to comment on how Farms is run. Help with projects. Join forces to defend and attack . yes and yes. But make comments as to how Farms should run . NO.

my simple opinion thats all.

And to be clear Farms have also no right to question how [i] is run.

mmm. I dont think farms questions [I] but [I] seems to like to add their tuppence worth regularly.
avatar
teutonic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 790
Join date : 2008-09-07

View user profile http://blow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  Vuhl on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:28 am

Helloooooo I agree with you all,I am sure you use another means to communicate to cut down on spies,such as skype iRC MSN or some other free easy ways to keep important info between the team members who need it..oh and btw,I like the new name and group you have here Smile ave chatted you all up but none as much as Lisam ;-) hello sweetheart hehe xxxx
*cough* hopes my Fiance' dont see this post! *cough* haha
avatar
Vuhl
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  teutonic on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:32 am

Vuhl wrote:Helloooooo I agree with you all,I am sure you use another means to communicate to cut down on spies,such as skype iRC MSN or some other free easy ways to keep important info between the team members who need it..oh and btw,I like the new name and group you have here Smile ave chatted you all up but none as much as Lisam ;-) hello sweetheart hehe xxxx
*cough* hopes my Fiance' dont see this post! *cough* haha

Hi Vuhl !
Lets hope Lisams rugby playing fella doesnt see it either Smile
avatar
teutonic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 790
Join date : 2008-09-07

View user profile http://blow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  Lisam on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:32 am

haha Hiya Vuhl - I don't worry - I have chatted up your fiance too, when you have been asleep lol!!

xx

_________________
avatar
Lisam
Danger uxb
Danger uxb

Posts : 636
Join date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  vuhl on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:01 am

ohhhhhhh yea she much better lookin than me for sure hehe Wink
avatar
vuhl
Guest


Back to top Go down

Wow

Post  Lord Rav on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Its all coming out now eh?

Vuhl and Lisa eh?
Teut and Lindy,

Whose next I wonder?
avatar
Lord Rav
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  Lindy on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:02 pm

Danny and Gramsci?
avatar
Lindy
Danger uxb
Danger uxb

Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-09-20
Location : in your ear if you peed me off

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Haha

Post  Lord Rav on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Thats common knowledge, they just won't admit it! Cool
avatar
Lord Rav
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  teutonic on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:09 am

HAHahahaha irreverent XD
avatar
teutonic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 790
Join date : 2008-09-07

View user profile http://blow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spying Game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum